Saturday 19 December 2015

Christmas Market | Vancouver




Last weekend my boyfriend and I went to the Vancouver Christmas Market. I bought a couples package online that included season passes, a photo session with Santa, carousel ride, and a gingerbread cookie! It was $25 and I thought it was a pretty good deal. Of course all the food and drinks inside are overpriced, but it was definitely a fun festive date!

We got our photo taken with Santa first because it was a wet day and my hair would not have been looking nice after an hour of walking around. It was pretty funny getting a couples photo taken with both of us sitting on Santa’s lap! They also had tons of props to use. You get a printed photo to take home, and then they can email you the photos as well.

Next we went on the carousel, and it was so much fun I honestly felt like a kid again! I was laughing the whole time! We then just walked around and enjoyed the Christmas Market. It’s very cutesy and romantic, and with all the Christmas lights it looks magical.

We shared a cheese pretzel and got mulled wine as well. It was my first time having mulled wine, and I love it! You pay a cup deposit, so you can either keep the little mug or give it back and get $4 back. We decided to keep ours as little souvenirs. I also bought a little owl ornament for my Christmas tree, because I thought it was a nice idea to add to my collection every year. 

Overall it was a great time, and it was a really nice date night! I definitely recommend it! And I also recommend buying a package deal ahead of time online because of the extras included, and you also get to skip the long line up and go straight through the express line! I bought the couples combo package on the website, but I’ve also seen deals on groupon/living social.

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season! I love this time of year.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Wanderlove Laura. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig