Wednesday 23 December 2015

Oregon Journal | 2015




I went for a father-daughter roadtrip to Oregon back in October and I would like to share excerpts from my travel journal. I think over the next few weeks I’ll post pictures and stories from our journey. It was an amazing trip and I felt so special sharing this adventure with my dad.

We had five days and we crammed so much in that it felt like a much longer trip than it really was. October was a great time for this kind of trip. The weather was good for the most part, and some days were so unseasonably warm that it felt like summer. The touristy sights were busy, but not as busy as they would have been over the summer.

I’m very excited to share our experiences, so please stay tuned!


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Can't wait to see more from this trip! You're making me really want to go to Oregon!

    ReplyDelete

© Wanderlove Laura. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig