Sunday 5 February 2017

Brandywine Falls, Whistler


About

Info: Brandywine Falls
Location: 47 km North of Squamish off Hwy 99
Cost: free

Our Experience

My boyfriend Cody loves waterfalls. They are always at the top of his must-see list, so I knew we had to take a quick peek at Brandywine Falls on our way from Vancouver to Whistler. It was a rainy day and as soon as we parked and hopped out of the car, we were cold and drenched. I was thankful it wasn’t a long hike to the falls! The trail was an easy walk, only a short 500m stroll to the beautiful lookout point. Even though I did complain a little bit, the view of Brandywine Falls was so worth it. Because of the bad weather, we almost had the place to ourselves. I’m sure over the summer it would be a much busier spot.

Tips

If you’re planning a trip to Brandywine Falls, I would suggest you
  • go on a weekday or during the shoulder season to avoid the crowds
  • dress weather appropriate
  • wear running shoes or hiking boots
  • bring a camera to take a selfie with the breathtaking waterfall in the background.

Brandywine Falls is a great place to stop and sight-see on the way to Whistler, and I definitely recommend it! Have you been before? If not, what are some must-see sights you would recommend near Whistler?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Wanderlove Laura. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig