Saturday 23 January 2016

Cannon Beach | Oregon Journal


On our second day in Oregon, the last stop was Cannon Beach. It is a really charming town with a beautiful beach and the famous Haystack Rock. My dad and I were feeling extremely tired so we decided to get coffees and watch the sunset on the beach. 



We took a little walk and the sand was so pristine and fine, and it stretched for ages. All the beaches I’ve seen in Oregon have been beautiful, but this one with the massive Haystack Rock and the two Needles, really stands out. The colossal rock formations looked so majestic against the sunset. It made me feel like us humans are so small compared to the immense size and age of the world. We sat there and watched the sunset, feeling serene. This is a place I would love to come back to one day. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Wanderlove Laura. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig