Sunday 10 January 2016

Harbourview Park | North Vancouver


My boyfriend and I had a lovely Sunday morning walk with a beautiful view. Harbourview Park is a little trail beside the ocean with a stunning viewpoint at the end. The park is a hidden gem right across the street from Park and Tilford Centre. I never knew there was such a nice walk by the water in that area! I brought the clip-on wide angle lens for my iphone that I got for Christmas, and we had a little photoshoot and got lots of cool shots.





I really enjoy bird watching, and this park is a great place for it. We spotted ducks, Canadian geese, seagulls, eagles, and a heron! We brought wild bird seed to feed to the ducks, but they all flew away when we were trying to feed them! I guess they weren’t used to people.

Where is your favourite spot for bird watching?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Wanderlove Laura. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig